We stock a large inventory of threaded rod with various options for...
We supply contractors the threaded rod they need for hurricane construction
Threaded rod: Specifications
We carry threaded rod as small as ¼” in diameter.
We can also custom manufacture threaded rod to your specifications and meet strict deadlines. Learn about our Custom Manufacturing and 24-hour turnaround time.
Our large inventory makes your job easier
We have a large on-hand inventory of wholesale threaded rod so that you can get it right away — preventing delays, saving time and money.
Practical applications of threaded rod
Here are a few examples that demonstrate the versatility of threaded rod…
- Anchor bolts. When used as anchor bolts, the threaded rod needed is usually specified as F1554 in grades 36, 55 and 105. Since threaded rod is easily available, its use contributes to faster lead times and lower costs.
- Epoxy anchors. When anchor bolts are needed in pre-existing concrete, a hole is drilled into the concrete and filled with epoxy and a piece of threaded rod. When the epoxy bonds with the threads on the all thread rod, a perfect anchor bolt with powerful pullout resistance is created.
- Extenders. When anchor bolts are set too low within a concrete foundation, the anchor bolt can be extended by using threaded rod with a coupling nut.
- Double arming bolts. Threaded rod used as double arming bolts allows for maximum adjustment for the cross arms on the poles where they are being used. Double arming bolts are typically sold with four square nuts, two assembled on each end, along with an added semi-cone point on each end to facilitate ease of installation.
- Pipe flange bolts. We carry threaded rod for high temperature, high pressure applications.
Why threaded rod is versatile for any type of construction
- Easy assembly
- Ability to withstand high levels of tension and pressure