We stock a large inventory of threaded rod with various options for...
We supply the fasteners that contractors need for building marinas, docks, boardwalks, piers, bulkheads, decks, and other coastal structures
Hurricane construction made easier with our massive supply
The construction of new infrastructure in the aftermath of a disaster is a huge undertaking. State and county plans generally include the application of better codes to support risk reduction and resilient infrastructure.
Contractors need a reliable supplier that can provide the right fasteners in the right quantity at the right time.
A-Jax Company is known for its extensive on-hand inventory of wholesale fasteners, tools and supplies to make sure you have what you need for the reconstruction of marinas, docks, boardwalks, piers, bulkheads, or any structure in a state park or recreational facility.
Learn more about the Products we carry for large construction projects.
Contractors rely on us to have the right fasteners at the right time
Marinas, docks, boardwalks, piers and bulkheads
We carry a large supply of the fasteners you rely on to secure your marinas, docks, boardwalks, piers and bulkheads that meet hurricane building standards.
Not only can we deliver fasteners that are hard-to-find or meet strict specifications, we can share our technical expertise to assist you with meeting your engineered specifications.
For example, the pre-treated lumber used on most dock systems can corrode fasteners, so it’s best to use hot dipped galvanized or stainless steel. Also, in saltwater, mixing metals can create an electrical reaction. To prevent this corrosive reaction, a galvanized washer requires a galvanized screw, a stainless steel washer requires a stainless steel screw and so on.
We stock all kinds of heavy-duty fasteners for coastal applications
Marinas, docks, boardwalks, piers and bulkheads are structures that should be designed to adequately resist stresses – the weight of people and objects placed on them, lateral and uplift loads that result from occupant movement, wind, currents or seismic activity.
A safe, code-compliant, and enduring structure along a river or coastline requires a system of structural connectors and fasteners to support a continuous load path from the frame to the ground or adjacent supporting structure.
A-Jax carries the heavy-duty fasteners needed for building and reconstructing coastal structures, including all thread rod, bolts, deck screws, hurricane ties & connectors, and concrete anchors & epoxy.
Our bolts come in galvanized and stainless steel and include…
- Hex cap
- Hex lag
- Timber bolts
- Carriage bolts
- Dome bolts
Our stainless steel deck screws include…
- Hand drive
The 3 types of corrosion resistant deck screws we stock include:
- Epoxy coated heat-treated steel
- Grade 304 and 305 stainless steel
- Grade 316 stainless steel
We carry Simpson Strong-Tie hurricane ties and connectors, the industry leader and pioneer of products that result in higher load values, faster installation, reduced costs, and greater structural safety.
Our concrete anchors include…
- Wedge anchors
- Sleeve anchors
- Chemical anchors
- Custom manufactured L-shaped and J-shaped anchors, or any custom anchor. Learn more about our Custom Manufacturing capabilities and 24-hour turn-around time.
Since chemical anchors consist of an anchor + a 2-part resin based adhesive, we can provide whatever anchor material your specs require such as custom cut threaded rod in hot galvanized, stainless steel or alloy steel.
For the 2-part resin adhesive, we carry…
The rebuilding in the aftermath of a hurricane includes the structures found in state parks and recreational facilities.
We have all the fasteners you depend on to rebuild your buildings, decks, walkways, docks, boardwalks, picnic areas or any other structure.
Plus, we have decades of experience working with municipalities and government entities. We will meet your unique administrative requirements in a timely manner.
We also have the tools and consumables you need
Not only do you need the right fasteners for your project, you need the right tools and consumables. We have you covered from start to finish.
Our inventory includes…
- Hole saws
- Saw blades
- Drill bits
- Ship augers
- Hand tools and power tools (including corded and battery)
- Extension cords
- Safety items, such as glasses, vests and hard hats
- And more
Why contractors count on us
- We have strong financial strength and carry a large supply of inventory. By operating a debt-free business, we own all our products… which allows us to carry heavy inventory and consistently provide you with the large supply you need.
- We are obsessed with providing excellent service. This isn’t a platitude. Many new clients are surprised by how obsessive we are about pleasing them.
- We can solve your crisis. We are your go-to partner. We will do what it takes to locate “hard-to-find” fasteners that you need. When you need a custom fastener to meet your specifications, we can manufacture and deliver it to you in 24 hours or less.
- We provide the highest quality of products. We do our best to provide the highest quality domestic or international products available. We are compliant with federal standards for quality materials.